Friday, November 15, 2019

Book Fair Fun 2019!! Celebrating New Books And Generating Excitement About Reading!

Our fall Scholastic Book Fair & Grand Event had a fabulous selection of books this year, and our grandparent event saw our largest attendance yet! The Grand Event was held before school starts with a very early start time, but our dedicated grandparents seemed unphased! I am so grateful for all of our parent volunteers, and specifically our co chairs, Jeannie Storlie and Katie Blanchett. They spent many hours before and after the fair making sure everything went smoothly!



I created a book preview video for our OHE morning announcements during the fair.




I also created a celebration video for our Grand Event!





Finally, I shared A Big Book Fair Thank You with our OHE community to express my gratitude for the new books we purchased for our Oak Hills Library!  All in all it was a huge success!