Google Searching 101!
- search terms and the need to put the word "book" behind each search.
- clicking on "Images" rather than clicking on web links.
- using the return key to perform the search after the search term was typed in.
- looking for Google's attempt to correct spelling.
- looking for a thumbnail images versus the original. How to return to the thumbnail search.
In addition, they learned how to create a desktop folder to organize the images that they would be finding.
All in all it was very successful! Once they understood how to perform their searches, they did a wonderful job.