Thursday, December 4, 2014

So Honored To Be An Edublog Finalist! Voting Has Begun!


This week, I was so honored to be a finalist for three of the 2014 Edublog Awards.  Thanks so much to my friends and colleagues who generously took the time to nominate me.  I am really grateful. 

A special shout out to my family.  They have given up some of my time and attention for my Technology Is Loose In The Library blog.  They know that this blog has been a labor of love.  I am forever sitting on the sofa with my head buried in my laptop or iPad. I am typically researching and developing ideas for lessons, testing apps, or writing about my fantastic students who constantly amaze me! 

I am grateful for the Edublog Awards because it gives me a chance to "pay it forward" to those who have inspired me over the years.  It is also a great way to find and follow new bloggers and tweeters who I have yet to discover! 

For those of you who would like to vote, or "like" any of the nominated blogs, visit
edublogawards.com   You can vote for more than one!  You will need to sign into List.ly using Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin/Google+.      Voting is open until December 15th.