Tuesday, December 23, 2014

It's Time For Our Gingerbread Hunt With Help From Jan Brett, Red Laser & Tellagami Apps!!



This week, Oak Hills Kindergarten and 1st Graders have been reading our beloved Jan Brett books! She recently completed her latest book Animal Santa!  Students were so excited to hear her latest tale of the season!!  I created a Tellagami video for Animal Santa and several of her wonderful books!


To acquaint students to a variety of Jan's books, I placed gingerbread friends with QR codes around the library.  For each QR code, I recorded a Tellagami video about one of Jan's books! Students used the iPad app Red Laser to scan each QR code and then watch the Tellagami video about a different book!  


As students searched for the gingerbread spread around the library, I took lots of photos to share with everyone!  I shared the photos in a Slidely from Slidely.com!  Enjoy!